Round 4, Day 5: Chin Up !

 





Today should have been day 210 of Nutrisystem 2.0 but instead it's Day 5 of Round 4. So far it is going well, but I can't get too comfortable. Round 3 started strong too, but then I lost sight of the goal and chose food over losing the weight. 


It was yet another cool morning but I can't really say I mind that. I haven't had to run the air conditioning and I feel like I'm sleeping a little better with just the fan. My day started off with yet another fall ! I tripped in the garage while taking out the bucket of candy & cheese for the siding crew ! Fortunately I did not hurt myself much. A little scrape on the right knee (no blood) and I jammed a couple fingers on my left hand. My left ring finger has developed a bruise but I don't think anything is broken. It was easier to get up from this fall because I was able to scooch over to where the garage floor steps down into the breezeway. More than anything I was scared. However, this fall was the result of a trip - due to my floppy slippers catching as I stepped up from the breezeway to the basement floor. I need to change out my footwear to something that is not going to flop around. I'm nearly 61 years old and I live alone, so I need to be more careful when it comes to slip and falls !


Breakfast was 160 calorie waffles with sugar free syrup and an 80 calorie yogurt. Morning snack was a 155 calorie vanilla shake with peanut butter powder. Lunch was a chef salad & 220 calorie pepperoni pizza melt. Afternoon snack was 90 calorie cottage cheese and the rest of the fresh fruit. Dinner was a new item, a 210 calorie chicken grain bowl. I ate it, but it's not something I will buy again. I also had green beans. Evening snack was a 140 calorie ice cream sandwich. I again stayed 100% compliant with Nutrisystem today !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Riddance 2023

Let's Hear It For The Weekend !

A Lightbulb Moment - Oct 10 through Oct 15, 2023