Day 19: Another Disappointing Weekend

 





Day 19 of Nutrisystem 2.0 started off like any other Sunday and ended like any other Sunday. I woke up around 8:30 and, although I could have gone back to sleep, I opted to get up because I knew the cats would be hungry. The outdoor cats were waiting at the door and Abby was right there waiting for her breakfast too, with Minnie not far away ! After they were all fed I grabbed my coffee and hopped on the couch. Usual weekend morning. Well, then I opened one of my online games. That was it, I got sucked right in and spent the whole day playing games. The only good thing about this is it keeps my mind off eating ! 


Breakfast was 150 calorie pancakes with sugar free syrup and an 80 calorie yogurt. I didn't have a morning snack. Lunch was a 220 calorie pepperoni pizza melt. Afternoon snack was cheese and crackers and I'm counting that at 200 calories. Dinner was a 250 calorie chicken enchilada with a giant bowl of broccoli. Evening snack was a 140 calorie chocolate cupcake. Total calories for the day are 1040. 


The only thing I accomplished today was cleaning the litter boxes and sweeping up the laundry room floor. I didn't get on the treadmill all weekend and I'm not happy about that. I'm not going to beat myself up because I know this is a winter thing. I do better during the week because I'm up and active all day because I'm working. I suppose it's not the end of the world if I take weekends off BUT .. and this is a BIG but .. my goal is to use the treadmill on weekends, so I'm going to keep trying.


Snow was in the forecast and we got maybe an inch. There's an advisory for more but it doesn't effect my area. Doesn't matter anyways since I'm not going anywhere ! We have a lot of winter left but I can't wait for Spring ! I know I can get this weight off (at least most of it) by next winter, so the push to exercise every day won't be quite so urgent when the cold weather rolls around again. I just need to get through the next couple of months and I'll be fine.


This is short post because there's not much else to say. It was a quiet and relaxing day. I work hard all week, so I guess having a relatively lazy weekend isn't the end of the world. Off to bed I go !





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Riddance 2023

Let's Hear It For The Weekend !

A Lightbulb Moment - Oct 10 through Oct 15, 2023