Day 69: Back on Track ?

 





Day 69 of Nutrisystem 2.0 got off to a sluggish start. I haven't acclimated to the time change yet and I've been staying awake too late. 


Breakfast was 150 calorie pancakes with sugar free syrup. Morning snack was a 120 calorie vanilla shake. Lunch was a chef salad and a 220 calorie pepperoni pizza melt. Dinner was broccoli and a 250 calorie meatloaf sandwich. I didn't have a yogurt with my breakfast and I didn't have an afternoon snack. This was to compensate for the Irish soda bread I ate instead ! Evening snack was a 130 calorie ice cream sandwich. Total calories for the day are likely more than 1200.


First workout of the day was 32m20s in India. It's a jogging series and today was intervals so I did ten sets of intervals, 2 minutes at 3 mph and then 1 minute at 2.8 mph for each set. I worked up a sweat so I know I was working hard ! After work was 19m25s in Spain. I played around with speed, going up to 2.8 and then dropping back into the programmed 2.2 mph pace and then slightly increasing. I hadn't had dinner so it was an effort to complete this one ! I worked until just after 6 so I was late starting but I'm glad I forced myself to do it ! I was done with the workout and sitting on the couch with dinner by 7. 


We have this massive winter storm warning from 11 pm tonight until 8 am Wednesday and they're saying we could get 6-12 inches of snow. That's nothing for our area and since I have plenty of food and don't have to go out, I'm not too worried about it. My only concern would be if the power goes out. They came through last week and trimmed trees in our area so our power lines should be a little safer from sagging branches loaded with snow.


I had a pretty productive day at work and started off the week by closing a bunch more projects. I also took in a few more to keep me busy this week. I have a lot I want to get done tomorrow so I'm planning to hit the ground running first thing !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Riddance 2023

Let's Hear It For The Weekend !

A Lightbulb Moment - Oct 10 through Oct 15, 2023