Day 137: Lazy Sunday

 




Today is day 137 of Nutrisystem 2.0 and it looked like it was going to be a rainy Sunday when I got up, just before 8. I could easily have slept longer but when I do that on a Sunday I have trouble getting to sleep and tomorrow is Monday ! The skies cleared around 10 am and the sun was in and out for the rest of the day.


Breakfast was 150 calorie pancakes with sugar free syrup. I didn't eat again until about 5:30 when I had a 220 calorie pepperoni pizza melt.


I lounged on the couch watching tv all morning. Around noon I started not feeling well. I was nauseous and thought I might throw up. I wanted to go upstairs to bed and lie down but instead I cleared off the couch and laid down. I fell asleep until about 2:30 and finally got up around 3:30 because Abby was hungry ! I felt better, so I'm not sure what was up. Did I overindulge yesterday ? My dinner was super spicy and I had a very rich (and large!) brownie with ice cream for dessert. I also, like a pig, had Hershey Kisses and almonds at bedtime and before that I had two packages of my 90 calorie thin cookies. 


Whatever the problem was, the nausea didn't return but I spent the rest of the day on the couch and didn't eat. Hopefully I will feel 100% tomorrow !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Riddance 2023

Let's Hear It For The Weekend !

A Lightbulb Moment - Oct 10 through Oct 15, 2023