Day 198: TGIF !

 





Today is day 198 of Nutrisystem 2.0 and it's Friday ! My day got off to another early start thanks to some marauding trash pandas on the security camera at about 5:15 am. The raccoons have been eating the leftover dry cat food for a long time, so this is nothing new. It doesn't bother me as they don't cause any problems and maybe it keeps them from disturbing people's trash cans or getting into other mischief ! You have to admit - they are cute !


I'm glad today is Friday as I didn't get to sleep until after midnight and the early wake up left me fatigued. A brief thunderstorm rolled in just before midnight so that kept me awake for a little bit. It didn't last long but it was fast and furious with a heavy downpour. Today's forecast originally called for thunderstorms all day but it changed overnight to just being cloudy. As a result, the siding crew was on the job today ! I'm sure they enjoyed the cool, breezy day over the hot sun they've endured most of the week ! We had a quick shower just after noon but it only lasted a few minutes - just enough to get everything wet !


The date for my garage door has changed again .. now they're saying 8-21. Nothing I can do but wait for it to get here. Tonight I decided to buy new lights for outside the side door and the back door. I realized that the lights I have are super cheap and kind of junky looking, so I ordered some new ones from Home Depot. I also ordered a couple of door knob sets that I'm hoping will fit the bathroom door and the door in the breezeway, both of which are missing part of the knob assembly. The new lights should be here by Friday and I'm hoping the siding job is still going on, because they can install them. If they happen to be done I can probably have my brother or niece install them.

The siding crew wrapped up around 2:30 today. I'm sure they enjoyed an early start to the weekend, because they work hard !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Riddance 2023

Let's Hear It For The Weekend !

A Lightbulb Moment - Oct 10 through Oct 15, 2023