Looking Ahead

 






I was awake early today but opted to go back to sleep. Totally disregarded goal #1. The coffee I had last night was a mistake as I didn't get to sleep until after 1 am.


Breakfast was 150 calorie pancakes with sugar free syrup and an 80 calorie yogurt. Lunch was a chef salad and 220 calories pepperoni pizza melt. Afternoon snack was 80 calorie cottage cheese and an apple (about 95 calories). Dinner was the last of the carrots and a spinach & a 190 calorie artichoke & spinach stuffed chicken breast. Evening snack was a chocolate cupcake. I also had a slice of apple bread with butter. 3 slices left !


So how did I do on my mini-goals ? Not too bad for the first day !

  • get up when I wake up - nope
  • make my bed - yes
  • clean litter boxes - yes
  • take my vitamins, magnesium & Metamucil - yes
  • exercise 2 times - yes
  • take a shower - yes
  • do skincare - yes
  • put on lotion - yes
  • brush teeth - yes

I'm happy with the effort I made today. 


Work was semi-busy but I again ran out of steam by 4 pm. Not sure what is up with this as it's becoming a pattern. Maybe it's because I have a lot of stuff that's "ready to go" and I'm bouncing around too much. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Riddance 2023

Let's Hear It For The Weekend !

A Lightbulb Moment - Oct 10 through Oct 15, 2023