Day 199 & 200: The Weekend !

 





Today is day 200 of Nutrisystem 2.0 and it was another beautiful weekend ! 


Yesterday I went to see the Barbie movie with Lauren & Michelle. I enjoyed the move a lot more than I expected ! I slept in until almost 9:30 and after a leisurely breakfast and a little too much lounging on the couch, I had to scramble to wash the clothes I wanted to wear ! I managed to get that done with the "speed wash" setting but my capri's were a little damp when I left the house at 12:15. Since we went to Movie Tavern we had lunch there. I got the "tavern platter" which consisted of 4 mozzarella sticks, 4 chicken tenders and a small portion of loaded fries. It came with marinara sauce, ketchup, ranch dressing and Nashville hot sauce. It was delicious and I ate every single bite ! I also had a "Malibu Barbie" cocktail, which had Malibu rum, Platinum rum, strawberry puree, passionfruit juice & sour mix. It was very refreshing ! I rode with Lauren and when we got back to her house Joe invited me in for a glass of wine and I ended up staying there until about 8 pm. We sat out on the deck and enjoyed the lake breeze. In an ironic twist, it seems the lights I bought for my house Friday night are the exact same lights they have on their house ! They have the white ones and I bought the antique pewter, but they are the same lights ! Theirs are over 20 years old so I was amazed to find I had selected the same lights ! After I left there I headed to Walmart to pick up a few things for the week ahead. I was home just after 9 pm. 

Thanks to an early visit from Abby I was up before 8 am, which is good because I'll have less trouble getting to sleep tonight. Just before noon I headed outside to get the lawn mowed. By 12:30 I'd killed both batteries and took a lunch break while they recharged. The grass was a bit long and still wet so made the mower work a little harder. Having to work around the trailers and building materials in the yard also slowed me down and probably contributed to the batteries dying pretty quickly. Once the mowing was done I raked the straw off the grass I planted as I could see it was growing like crazy ! I'll mow it next time ! Later I went outside and swept up the debris on the patio and sidewalk and the area behind the garage. I also used my clippers and little saw to cut down some small maple trees out there. After that I grabbed my bucket and walked around the house picking up little pieces of wood, paint peelings and other debris. Once the siding is done I'd like to paint the cement around the bottom of the house. I'll use a dark gray so it won't show the dirt. I always love the way the yard looks after it's been mowed !

Looks like the weather this week will keep the siding project moving, thought there are chances of scattered thunderstorms here and there. I'm ok with slowing it down a little, just to make sure they're still working when my new lights arrive !

I've become addicted to an online slot game again ! I randomly checked out "CluBillion Slots" because you start with 100 million coins ! I've had my coins as high as 75 billion and even when I run out of coins it seems the game wants you to keep playing, because there are so many different features where you can accumulate rewards that turn into coins. Today I spent all my coins and managed to scrounge up 352 million. I started playing 10 million a spin and immediately started winning. I was getting the bonus over and over and over.  It retriggered multiple times and before long I had over 2o billion coins ! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Good Riddance 2023

Let's Hear It For The Weekend !

A Lightbulb Moment - Oct 10 through Oct 15, 2023